SHOP THE RESTORE with up to 80% savings
from retail stores
- We have new and used items.
- The ReStore offers a wide selection of home improvement goods at discounts up to 80% off.
- Many one of a kind items that you will not find at any other place.
- Inventory changes almost daily.
To expand upon the mission of Habitat for Humanity by supplying our community with low cost home improvement materials and therefore:
- Helping people improve their living conditions.
- Providing the opportunity to 1000's of pounds of reusable materials from the landfill, therefore benefitting our environment.
- Increasing the visibility of Habitat in Webb County and enabling us to educate the community about the work or Habitat.
- Raising funds to build more Habitat homes.
Giving people an opportunity to save money and also save our environment
- Donate it to the ReStore - Don't trash it
- Buy at the ReStore and Repair, Refinish or Re-purpose Still Usable Items
- Make Improvements to your home without breaking the bank
Donating TO the RESTORE
What Happens to My Donation?
Habitat for Humanity first attempts to use your donation to furnish one of our new homes. If the donation is not suitable for this, then it is sold to the general public through our ReStore. Proceeds from the sales of your donations are used locally to support the Habitat mission to build affordable housing to qualified low income families, for disaster relief, and veteran assistance programs.
We accept donations of new and used merchandise that are in good condition. While we strive to collect as much as we possibly can to raise money to help our community, however, sometimes we must refuse items because we are prohibited from accepting them, we simply cannot use them, or they have no resale value. Simply put, it will cost Habitat money to dispose of these items thereby reducing our ability to help others in our community. Our truck drivers are authorized to accept or decline donations based on Habitat's guidelines.
WE GLADLY ACCEPT
FOR THE HOME
Antiques and Collectibles such as artwork, posters, dishes, clocks, chairs, etc.
Appliances such as electric stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, freezers, microwave ovens, toasters, blenders, television sets but not more than 5 years old, air conditioners, fans, etc.
Furniture such as dining room sets, living room sets, bedroom sets, sofas, love seats, outdoor sets, tables, dressers, chairs, mirrors, bookshelves, etc.
Housewares / Decorations such as anything kitchen, pots and pans, dishes, utensils, picture frames, all types of decorations, seasonal holiday items such as artificial Christmas trees, ornaments, Easter decorations, baskets, glassware, candles, shelves, curtains, knickknacks, house plants, etc.
FOR THE OFFICE
We accept all types of office furniture and equipment, including desks, file cabinets, computers, waiting room chairs, conference room tables, and anything dealing with offices
Building Supplies such as concrete blocks, bricks, vinyl siding, roof shingles, insulation, doors, windows, electrical and plumbing fixtures and supplies, floor tile etc.
Bath and Kitchen such as cabinets, counter tops, sinks, tubs, vanities, decorative tile, lighting, kitchen islands, etc.
Flooring such as ceramic and vinyl tile, linoleum, wood flooring, carpet and area rugs, etc.
Lumber and other building products such as 2 X 4's and other dimensional lumber that is at least 4 feet in length, sheetrock, molding (trim), etc.
Tools, Equipment and Hardware such as hand and power tools (both for construction and garden) hinges, door knobs, saw horses, saw blades, etc.
Paint Any color so long as the cans are clean, non-dented and rust-free
Habitat for Humanity also accepts other donations that will help us raise money for our mission. These include lots from warehouses, cars, boats, motorcycles, specialty items, etc.
UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Items in bad condition that cannot be reused or re-purposed or have no resale value
- Items that pose health hazards such as poisonous chemicals, flammable liquids, items with sharp edges
- Items that are badly worn, torn, or extremely dirty
- Used Mattresses
- Used Tires or Automotive Parts
- Gas Appliances
- Old Text Books or Magazines (We will accept all other books)
- Used Toilets
- Television sets that are over 5 years old
ReStore Location & Hours
4703 Warehouse Lane
Laredo, TX 78041
Wednesday thru Saturday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday thru Saturday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Schedule a pick-up online, or give us a call 956-724-3227.